European & International Advocacy
- The European Parliament and European Commission on Tibetan issues, including on policies to advance a negotiated settlement for Tibet's future;
- Leaders and Parliamentarians in individual European countries to encourage political and financial support for Tibetans; and
- Europe-based International Organizations and United Nations agencies to promote the human rights and religious freedoms of the Tibetan people.
A compilation of European Union statements on Tibet (2000-2011) is available for download as a PDF here.
Find the latest Tibet policy resources at ICT's new Tibet Policy website: http://www.tibetpolicy.eu/.
|Available for $7.00 plus shipping and handling: www.savetibetstore.org|
|Tibet: Lhasa and Beyond, takes readers from town to town, offering them a chance to get to know these places and the Tibetans who call them home. Each month features a different hometown, highlighting the significance of the area and juxtaposing it with Tibetans’ political turmoil.|
ICT Press Releases
- 3 May, 2013International Campaign for Tibet
- 24 April, 2013International Campaign for Tibet
- 15 April, 2013International Campaign for Tibet